Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

38 weeks as of today!

Wow, I have made it a loooooooong way! I must say that I really don't think I could've done it without some amazing friends and my awesome husband! Ok, well...clearly I would have had to "make it" but it would have been much bumpier and harder.

I finally got some pictures from my Michigan baby shower! I know...a little delayed, but hey at least I'm getting them up! The venue was so cute and decorated sooo nicely! How adorable! We had some cute games including a baby/pregnancy trivia and a "guess how big Rachael is" game. It was so cute to see how long the pieces of yarn were cut! Some of them could have wrapped around me twice!

Everyone was so sweet and generous! I'm very fortunate to have the family that I do! Oh and I just have to draw attention to the invites! My sister in law designed them, I just love her style!

Here are a few more pics from the shower!

Here is Marie guessing my size with amazing results! I think she was spot on!

Some of the kids had super long strings!!

Gift time!! The little girls all came up front to help me with unwrapping or help pick up the paper. It was so cute!

Hehe, every time I took the tissue paper out of the bags, I would put it on one of the girls' heads.

Here is almost everyone...we had an uncooperative camera shy girl sit this one out. Brian showed up at the end and nearly passed out because of the heat in the room. I can't even believe he was able to smile for the pic! It was seriously 90 degrees with no air circulation where we were sitting!

This is Brian's "I'm doing this for you" face.

Overall I had a wonderful time and loved every minute, including the sweltering heat! I felt so loved and cared for. The food was delightful and it was a wonderful afternoon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment