Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Untitled

I'm excited for the weekend! Mostly because that means I don't have to go in to work. Ha! As most everyone knows by now I started a new job. Despite the first day being a little rough for me...I do still think I made a good decision. The office, on the whole, is nice. I believe that the longer I'm there the more true colors of people I will see. All of the recruiters are women...which could go really well or really awful. I'm hoping for a "really well" situation. Only time will tell how all that works out.
God has totally been with me every step of the way though! My stomach has mostly accepted the change of schedule. My body is still getting used to waking up at 6am and catching the 7am train. I've gotten to were I can start eating my to-go breakfast (baggy of pops) 1/2 way through the ride downtown. Then upon exiting the train I crack open a V8 fusion. I'm trying to eat better now days, so that's part of one of my healthy choices. It actually might be working because I did notice having more energy throughout the day last week. We will see how next week goes.
Well, Jr. High Ministry starts up again this Sunday. I will be happy to see the kids, but sad because this marks the end of summer. I'm pretty much dreading to see what it's like to commute downtown in the winter! Today we have an all day training event for jr high small groups. I'm happy and frustrated at the same time about this. Happy there is a training, frustrated it's on a Saturday. I'm sure it will be fun.
That is about all that's going on for now. I'm going to use the rest of my Saturday morning to relax and do nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment