Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Encouraging

What a day!  You know - there's just nothing like a day filled with productive activity!  I talked with so many people today my head is still buzzing with excitement.
My day started at 6am and I was on the train to the city at 7:11.  I met a good friend in the business for coffee and from there my day really took off!

I talked on the phone from 1:30 to 4:30 -right up until the time I had to pick up Claire!  Crazy!

I now have a face to face interview on Friday and two informal meetings next week. (to see if it makes sense to pursue something more)

Claire and I even found the time to run to Ikea and grab some new curtains for our living room - productive day for sure! 

Tomorrow I have an 8am phone interview and a networking lunch meeting.  I'm anxious to see where all this goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment