Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Days 3 and 4

What a crazy week it's been.  At this point I'm so overwhelmed with the response I'm getting - I don't know what to do with myself!  I'm so grateful for all my contacts and friends!  I just can't deny that the Lord has allowed me to make some of the best connections this week.
There's been so much activity I couldn't possibly go in to everything and still keep your attention.  I suppose the best thing I can do is just tell you about the opportunity that most excites me. 

Tomorrow I have a final interview with a small staffing company located in Naperville.  The commute is going to be long, but I believe it will work.  I would be corporate recruiter for this staffing firm.  I'd be responsible for finding talent (recruiters and sales people) to come work for this company.

In other news - our house got a facelift this weekend!  I will post pictures soon!  Our dear friends from our small group gave up a Sunday and worked at our house to get it sell-ready!  We have freshly painted walls in the living room and foyer.  It really does make the place brighter.  We still have a lot to clean up and finish, but I'm so encouraged by how much got done today.  I seriously don't know what we'd do without such great friends.

Well - this is just a quick informal update - nothing staggering.  I just wanted to check in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment