Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I would like to do more creatively...but not sure how?

I want to be able to present the proverbial 'world' with various products I create/sew whatever, however I am just not sure how to do that. I have a decent grasp of what I need to do...but... I don't want to do everything that I need to do...

For instance - I don't want to think about "what my products say" "why people should buy from me rather than others" "what my BRAND says, does, delivers..." I just want to make things and have people enjoy them. I want fair prices for these products so I can continue making them... I don't want to think about what my website will look like and scheme about what I should write on my blog in order to lure more people to buy my stuff... I just want to create!

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this "problem" or mentality for that matter.

So often in my life I come across things I really like to do. Go out to eat, on vacation, hang out with friends, and shop! There are just some things that I do not want to do - at all...sit down, do chores, clean up the house, grocery shop, make dinner, and clean up after dinner - yuk! Some things in life you must just DO and get over with.

I'm often reminded of "in all things give thanks". I want 2011 to be a year where I bicker about menial duties less and rave about how I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams more. It's so difficult to stay in the thankful mindset when it's 22 degrees and snowing outside and it's only Tuesday...but really...I don't have it bad at all.

In the light of all the disaster going on around the world...I'd say just having to deal with cold weather is doing pretty well.

It's January 13th and I'm still unsure of where this blog is going...but it needs to be going somewhere...I just haven't set aside the time to really think about it...so until I do - I will continue rambling random events and thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment