Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy Friday

This has been an interesting week. We are well established in our "eat every 3 hours" routine with Claire. she has nearly figured out that night time is a time to sleep. She still wakes up about every 3 to 4 hours, but generally goes back to sleep fairly quickly. She's awake more during the day and we have heard her cry more this week than any other week. I'm slowly learning the difference in her cries...but ya...it will be a while before I master that.

Since it's been super hot outside we have spent all day inside, so by the time Brian gets home I'm kinda ready to get out! We have started to take walks in the evening and really love it. The walk gives Brian and I a chance to talk and spend quality time and the outside air makes Claire pass out! Ha!

I do have a few pictures to share! A photographer came to our home and took adorable pics! It was so much fun watch them do different things! They sent me 5 preview images, so thought I would share!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment