Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I miss Blogging...

So, this post has to be short and sweet...but it appears I might have lost the 2 readers that I once had.  OH well - this is a nice way to document things that I feel necessary to write about.

I am well into my new recruiting job and it has been a roller coaster so far!  New hires, fall-offs, acceptances, rejections...the list goes on!  It's definitely been a challenge for me to keep up.  I work with a great team though, so that makes every day much more liveable.

There is SO much going on at the Schupbach household!!  We've been SO busy and the Christmas season will be busier than ever.  We have big changes ahead of us and are looking forward to the future.

I will be visiting Omaha this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to seeing family and friends. 

Ok must go for now, but will update soon!  Much to update!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment