Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Busy!

Wow I've been busy lately! I can't even believe so much time has gone by since I posted last!

Where do I even begin?

When I last posted I was going to throw my sis-in-law-to-be a bridal shower...well it was wonderful! We had roughly 20 women there all to celebrate Jess! It was great to see her soooo celebrated! She was all smiles too, so I've gotta think she really enjoyed herself! ha! She did get 2 waffle makers...but I believe that was the only duplicate gift...I think anyway...

My trip to Omaha was great, as usual. It made me want to move back. I got to spend time with my brother and my aunt and uncle...niece and nephew as well...I just love them so much. It was really hard to come back to Chicago and start the daily grind again. I miss my family so much sometimes. It would be so nice to see them more often. My uncle reminds me some of my dad...so does my brother at times. We had a great time just sharing memories with each other. What a goofy family we are!


So, while at my brother's house, he showed of the stained glass window that he and my sister in law refinished! I have a picture of it below - it is SO beautiful! They bought it off Craigslist and cleaned it up and repaired it! How awesome is that?!?! They did an amazing job...I was SO jealous of their new "artwork" in their family room! Think I can ask for one for my birthday?? haha
Hmmm what else is there to share? Well, I have my grandma's 90th birthday party coming up, so that's exciting. The hubs and I are going to Chadron, NE for a family reunion soon where we will celebrate Grandma Morna's 90 years on this earth! I think God so much for her - she's possibly the most amazing person I know.

Ok - well had better wrap this up. I will attempt to keep this thing more up to date now that work has leveled off and my personal life has slowed down a bit. OH - one more thing though! I did end up giving the crabby quilt to my friend, she loved it, and it nearly went along with her nursery theme. Let's just say it didn't clash, so I was happy. Her baby is SO cute! What a little handsome man!

Ok - gotta run!

1 comments:

Lexie Lane said...

Wow! You HAVE been pretty busy! Hope you have a safe trip!

When you have a chance, please come join us at voiceBoks - The Voice of Motherhood where you can enter your site's info in the various categories of our directory along with a chance to meet a great group of women who truly WILL follow you back and keep revisiting.

Have a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,

Lexie Lane

Post a Comment