Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

GREAT weekend!

I am SO LUCKY!  Not only do I have an amazing family that has come out to see me this year ALREADY, but I have an awesome "in-law" family.  IF there's one thing I'm going to beat into our girls' head...is that when you get married...you get the WHOLE PACKAGE...so make sure you love his family.  And I do!

Eve - 11.5 months
Claire - 11.5 months
This weekend was so much fun.  We played in the pool at the hotel, we did crafts (by we I mean Grandma and Claire), we watched the basketball tournament (well..Papa did...then he would tell us about the highlights and close calls), we ate deep dish pizza, and the most amazing cupcakes. If you're curious...go here. cutest, tastiest cupcakes here)

We hung out at home and were a family.  Yesterday was supposed to be the date of my little one's 1st birthday party...however unfortunately we had to cancel due to sickness.  I've put up pictures of the girls at 11 months of age...how different are they?!?  I can't even believe how light and straight Eve's hair is!

Here they both are below as well. Claire and her little curls and Eve with her big smile.  These two are so much fun (when they're not sick - lol). Hope you're having a wonderful day!  I know I can't wait to see their little faces every day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment