Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Bad week, good reminder.

I recently came across a blog post that made me stop and think.  I'm usually a "glass half full" kind of person, but sometimes (like this week) it feels like my cup is no where near half empty.  Nothing epic has happend and everyone's health is good...it's just been a series of little things and overall exhaustion that has brought out the worst in me this week.

I don't often (if ever) post links to other blogs...mainly because I don't read them that often.  In this instance...I'm going to.  I don't follow this blog and don't intend on regularly checking it, but it certainly helped me get in the right frame of mind today.  So, thank you to those who are praying for me.  God is listening.  He's with me.

http://www.incourage.me/2013/05/how-everyone-can-be-an-optimist.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment